Customer service & Operations assistant (Parttime Position)
Byron Bay - Monday, Wednesday, Friday
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at La Vinn. We are looking for a well rounded team member who is familiair with our brand ethos, has a ready for anything attitude and hard working ethic to come onboard as part of this small yet growing business.
Working closely alongside the Founder/Director, this role covers day to day sales operations, order fulfillment and dispatch, customer service communication, stock management and admin.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting with all social media platforms
- Order fulfillment and dispatch
- Customer service communication
- Assisting with photoshoots
- Managing wholesale orders, invoicing, admin and reporting.
- Coordinating wholesale dispatch
- Demonstrated experience (1-2 years) in a similar role.
- Proven experience in Shopify.
- Strong administration skills.
- Highly organised, enjoys planning and creating effective systems
- Passion for creating an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team as well as independently
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- A friendly and professional attitude
- Willing to learn and increase your knowledge base under the guidance of the founder
- Trustworthy and reliable personality
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in Adobe Creative suit preferred but not required.
- Experience in Social media preferred but not required.
This is a diverse role with much opportunity for growth to expand into other chosen sides of the business.
This role is part time, 3 days per week. With opportunity to grow into 5 days per week.
Located in Byron Bay, NSW.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.